Fold-away design requires no disassembly!
Our patented wall-mounted folding Profile® Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is the most convenient space-saving rack to hit the market today. The addition of the 42" PRx Kipping Bar to our standard Profile Squat Rack allows for kipping movements including bar muscle-ups and toes-to-bar. You can have the garage or home gym you've always wanted, but didn't think you had the space.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4” of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
Made in the USA! (Fargo, actually)
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7’6”)
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 90" Racks: Require 8'11" (108") ceilings
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (32)
- Questions (0)
Ultimate garage gym package
This squat rack is absolutely amazing. I have a one car garage that serves as my workshop and gym as well. This profile rack allows me to maintain the ability to have an at home gym and keeps it out of the way when I don't need it. If I leave the squat rack down and just flip my bench up and roll it into the rack, then it's even less noticeable. I plan on purchasing their gym storage gear as well.
Great piece of equipment
Love that I can enjoy workouts at home when I'm unable to leave my kids or I don't have the time one day!
Loving my new rack!
The rack was easy to install. I followed Andrew's install video with no issues. Any questions I had were answered quickly. Great product and great staff.
Great equipment!! Love it!
Simple to install with two people. The install video was a huge help! Great stable lifting and lipping platform. Only suggestion would be to include a small wedge since most garage floors are on a slight slope for drainage. We are using a small piece of wood as a temp solution.