The patented wall-mounted folding Profile® PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is revolutionizing the workout space as we know it. Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4” of wall space when not in use. You can have the garage or home gym you always wanted, but didn't think you had the space!
Folding away requires no disassembly. The Profile® PRO Rack offers heavy duty J-Cups, laser cut numbers and can be upgraded to one of our 8 custom colors. (The Orange PRO Rack is the rack we used for our Shark Tank appearance!)
All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- 90" Racks: Require 8'11" (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: Require 9'5" (113") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!