The patented wall-mounted folding Profile® PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is revolutionizing the workout space as we know it. Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4” of wall space when not in use. You can have the garage or home gym you always wanted, but didn't think you had the space!
Folding away requires no disassembly. The Profile® PRO Rack offers heavy duty J-Cups, laser cut numbers and can be upgraded to one of our 8 custom colors. (The Orange PRO Rack is the rack we used for our Shark Tank appearance!)
All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- 90" Racks: Require 8'11" (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: Require 9'5" (113") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (11)
- Questions (1)
Impressed with both the product and the customer support
I'm extremely pleased with the rack and PRx's customer support. I'm right on the line for height for either size of the rack (I'm 6'2") and my ceiling is right on the cusp of being too low for the 96" (it's 9'4"). I reached out to customer service to let them know my situation and get their feedback. They responded in a very timely manner and gave me some instructions to modify the mount height of the 96" rack so it would fit if I wanted the taller rack. The customer support person even provided their cell phone number if I had issues installing it. Needless to say, I went with the 96" rack and it was a breeze to install even with the modified instructions. Very stable when its packed away up on the wall as well as down on the ground/ready to use. It may have cost a little more than a Rogue wall mounted unit but I have absolutely zero regrets about going with PRx....especially because it came with all the mounting equipment and did not require stringers to be installed first. Job well done, PRx!
Great Product! Great Customer Service.
This equipment is top notch! Well packaged for shipping. Easy to follow install instructions. Looks and performs amazingly. Customer service from PRx is well above and beyond. If you're looking for quality equipment built to last; look no further than PRx Performance. You will not be disappointed.
Best purchase ever!
I ordered this as a Christmas gift to my husband. We currently belong to a Crossfit gym and have been doing that for the past 5 years. But between two babies and jobs, sometimes it's not always feasible to get there! This garage gym is AMAZING! We have the profile Pro squat rack with the kip bar and we couldn't be happier with the quality and stability. It works exactly as shown.we had a handyman install it, but it took him under 2 hours to install everything that we ordered, by himself. It is a little bit harder for me to put it back up against the wall than it is for my husband, but still doable! All the equipment we ordered is GREAT, top of the line, quality. And my giant SUV still fits and I can still get my baby in and out while it's in the garage. I cannot say enough good things about it. Also, the customer service is amazing! Do it!