Profile Squat Rack with Kipping Bar - Build Your Own Package
Interested in building your own gym package? You've come to right place! Start with our popular Profile Squat Rack with Kipping Bar and add from there! Scroll down to start building your package.
Profile Squat Rack with Kipping Bar Details:
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6")
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on-center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Two Financing Options Available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
Love our PRx Gym!
We purchased the Profile Squat Rack with Kipping Bar and did the BYO Package to include the 4 peg profile weight storage, the Prx folding bench, the mobility band storage, the dip station bundle, and later we bought the talon barbell collars and the handing double bar storage. The PRx equipment came quickly and in great condition with a hand written/personalized note on the boxes! The set up was EASY. Everything came with all set up material as well as easy to follow instructions. All we needed were tools which are named in the instructions (and you can see them online in advance)! We had our gym set up literally in one afternoon! We've used it every day since! Would highly recommend!
Great space saving gym equipment.
Great overall product. It does what PRX claims, and does it well. So easy to use my 14 daughter pulls it out and uses it. The only drawback is the bench does not incline. With that said, it’s well worth the money. Very sturdy and user friendly.
Phenomenal product with equally phenomenal customer service. One thing that shocked me was how easy it was to set up. I was expecting it to take most of the day to correctly install, but only took about two hours. I’m very happy with my purchase and highly recommend if you are in the market for a home gym!
Great experience! Love all my products!
Super easy and convenient
Definetly made the right decision with the slightly higher priced PRX profile rack compared to the Rogue RML-3W. After months of research, PRX is just way easier and convenient compared to the other wall mount competitors. Install was a breeze especially with the video. The garage slope does not affect it even with heavy weights on the rack. For those debating between PRX and other competitors, stop researching and just choose PRX. I promise you won't be disappointed.