Profile PRO Squat Rack with Pull-Up Bar - Build Your Own Package
Interested in building your own gym package? Start here by selecting the color and height that you prefer and then add the products to need to make all your gym dreams happen!
Profile PRO Squat Rack with Pull-Up Bar Details
- (2) 11-gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- Single Pull-Up Bar
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 120lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on-center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: We recommend 9'6" (114") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (1)
PRX is AWESOME!
I had a couple of issues with the order once I received it, but the PRX team was very helpful and quickly responded with any issues I had. I am super impressed with how easy the install of the weight rack, it probably took me less than 45mins. The material is super heavy duty and it looks amazing. Let the gains begin!
Worth the money, a lifetime investment!
Installing PRx is very straightforward and simple. Following the video instruction answered all questions. The PRx concept is superior to folding racks and worth every penny. I made the mistake before to buy a cheap folding rack that wasn't folding quite right, installed by professional installers. Save your money and buy the right equipment. And great customer service! Thanks Team PRx SGP Irvine, CA
The quantity of the gear is phenomenal. The only issue I had was with the shipping. I was missing some gear that I ordered but they corrected it quickly. Overall it took almost a month from date of order til the final package was delivered. Not what you except for 300 shipping cost but understandable with weather and other delays. The rack up and down the wall is not as smooth as it looks on the videos. It does play a little left to right, like a slight wobble. Installing it, if you have a buddy and you take your time is very easy. The weights are well made rubber material. The bar feels great in the hand, with excellent grip for dead’s and other grip intensive exercises. The pull-up bar has zero give to it, very little play left to right on the rack itself. When racking weights it does make a lot of noise inside my home so I would recommend mounting your rack on a wall in your garage that isn’t facing the interior of the home. The bar holder rack is very sturdy and looks great keeping the bars in stow while not in used. The dip Station was disappointing. It doesn’t fit snug on the rack so there is wiggle left to right though if you go up perfectly and down perfectly it doesn’t wiggle at all. I’d say there’s about a inch of space there. Overall it’s all great equipment, for a solid workout at home.