Fold-Away Design Requires NO Disassembly!
Our patented wall-mounted folding Profile® Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is the most convenient space-saving rack to hit the market today. The addition of the 42" PRx Kipping Bar to our standard Profile Squat Rack allows for kipping movements including bar muscle-ups and toes-to-bar. You can have the garage or home gym you've always wanted, but didn't think you had the space.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
Made in the USA! (Fargo, actually)
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6")
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at email@example.com for details!
Two Financing Options Available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- squat rack
First, I ordered this two weeks before surgery that’s got me down for up to six weeks or so before I can train again. Abdominal laproscopic to be exact. That said, a week and a half after surgery, I couldn’t stand it and went ahead and did the install, alone. Even in my crippled condition it was easy as ****. But first, let me tell you about the boxing and wrapping. You know these guys care about the condition in which you receive their products! The boxes were as beat and torn as you’d expect the delivery guys to deliver, but everything was so well wrapped and protected internally that everything was in perfect condition. And even though I can’t lift anything right now, I can still pick it up and drop it out from the wall just fine. You can tell it is a well made product, the powder coating is fantastic, the instructions are perfectly clear and concise, every piece of hardware needed is included and everything fits absolutely perfectly as designed. This is a grand slam of a product. I mean it’s a squat rack and pull up bar....it doesn’t need to do much! Great job guys!!
TOP TIER EQUIPMENT
i outfitted my entire personal training studio with this company and EVERY piece of equipment i got was above and beyond expectation. The profile rack is literally incredible. Maximized my 1100 square feet and added incredible versatility. Barbells, Dumbells, Kettlebells, Soft plyo boxes, Bands... everything from PRX is QUALITY.
Great rig plenty of grip on PU bar
This is a great rig. I purchased this after the box I use to attend went under and have been able to everything I could there. The pull up / kipping bar has plenty of grip on it so that you do not feel like you are slipping even when sweaty.
Bought a competitors pull up station. Replaced it with this one, and man what a difference. Perfect for kipping pull ups, perfect distance from the wall. Good for toes to bar if you’re short, or bend your knees, to not hit the strict pull-up bar. The bars are textured unlike many which are slick, so you can hold on very well and focus on that extra pull-up and not about slipping off. Very nice to have the ability to fold it up, and it is very easy to do, although we just leave it down most of the time. Great rig!