The patented wall-mounted Profile® Folding Squat Rack is a sturdy and sleek way to start building your own garage or home gym.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
No disassembly required when folding it away. Saving space has never been so easy! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, or anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
- (2) 72" 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights
- 2x3 J-Cups (Pair)
- (4) 100lb gas shocks for easy up and down
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- Color Black
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Optional Reinforcement Kit: For Dips and increases weight capacity of rack to 1000 lbs!
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on-center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required.
- Squat Racks: Require 7'7" (91") ceilings
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- training studio
Excellent product! installation was very easy. Only took around an hour for me, even less if you good with this stuff. One of the stud screws broke while I was tightening down and THEN I found where it says do not over tighten... great quality it seems so far. I definitely would recommend to get a cross arm kit for stabilization for the ones without the pull up bar.
The engineering and quality stand out. I mounted the rack into a my cinder block/concrete garage wall in Florida. I did have to go to the hardware store to get concrete anchors. Following the well written instructions and some guidance I found online for the anchors got the job done. I love my garage setup and have spent a lot more time working out just because it's great. Lastly, I suspect a few buddies of mine make a purchase after they saw my setup.
Investment to my health!
I am so happy I decided to invest in my health. This system folds in very nicely and we can still get both cars in the garage. Also, not having to leave to go to the gym is priceless. My family can go right into the garage and be with me, and they have actually been working out with me too! This decision was one of the best dwcwiaions I’ve ever made. I am already feeling more mobile and more apt to eat right because I don’t want to ruin the amazing work out I get with this system. I can’t lift the bar yet, so I’m using resistance bands and dumbbells. Also, Melissa from PRX must have answered a million questions for me. She was very patient and knowledgeable. She made me feel much more comfortable and understand everything better. Loving life. Thank you PRX Systems.
Great space saving product!