Welcome to the Gun Show: The First Cerakote Rack to Hit the Market!
Yeah we did it. We recreated two of our most popular racks with a cerakote finish! What we have here is our PRO Rack with Kipping Bar. The uprights of the rack have a smooth black matte cerakote finish and the Kipping Bar still has the perfect powder coat grit for getting after it.
Traditionally used as a finish for guns and firearms, cerakote is a polymer-ceramic coating that enhances a number of physical performance properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. All characteristics of our tough-as-nails and sturdy-as-sh*t PRO Racks. So it was a no-brainer to combine the two to create the first ever Cerakote Squat Rack!
Limited quantities available.
- (2) Cerakote-finished 11-gauge steel uprights in black matte (90" or 96")
- Pull-Up Bar
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 120 lb gas shocks
- Wall brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting hardware
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Wall brackets mount to 16" or 24" on center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required.
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: We recommend 9'6" (114") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at email@example.com for details.
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!