Made of recycled material, American made crumb rubber weights are one of the toughest training weights available! In the combination of strength and price, crumb rubber has no equal competitors. We offer many sets to choose from!
Why Recycled Crumb Rubber?
- Less impact to the floor than steel plates
- Quieter than steel plates
- Used in The Fittest Games
- Recycled material
- Proven durability - drop tested to withstand 30,000 drops
- Fits Olympic Bar (2" sleeve)
- Warranty: 90 days for 10 lb & 15 lb*
- Warranty: 2 years for 25 lb - 55 lb
- Made in the USA!
*It is not recommended to drop the 10 lb & 15 lb from higher than 36". Doing so alone on the bar can cause the inserts to be damaged and voids warranty.
Not seeing the set you need? Contact us at email@example.com and we can work with you to get you what you need.
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
Solid product and fast shipping.
Must have more
I should of ordered more
Great quality and great product!
Love everything I have purchased! Just a suggestion though, it would be nice to have a small weight package instead of just a heavy weight package. I just bought 90 lbs package but would like a smaller weight package only.
Hi Ashley, You've been heard. We're in the process of adding our crumb rubber plates to our site so that they're available in pairs so that you can mix and match to your own needs. Thanks for the great review and suggestion!
They are falling apart quickly
Overall the weights are sturdy, but there are two big issues. 1) They tend to crumble and pieces fall apart. 2) The inner rings do not seems very stable and come lose rather easily.
Hello Marvin, That should not happen, especially since your plates are only a month old. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of which plates seem to be faulty and we'll go from there! Thanks for choosing PRx.