Profile PRO Squat Rack with Pull-Up Bar - Build Your Own Package
Interested in building your own gym package? Start here by selecting the color and height that you prefer and then add the products to need to make all your gym dreams happen!
Profile PRO Squat Rack with Pull-Up Bar Details
- (2) 11-gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- Single Pull-Up Bar
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: We recommend 9'5" (113") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at email@example.com for details!
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (1)
The quantity of the gear is phenomenal. The only issue I had was with the shipping. I was missing some gear that I ordered but they corrected it quickly. Overall it took almost a month from date of order til the final package was delivered. Not what you except for 300 shipping cost but understandable with weather and other delays. The rack up and down the wall is not as smooth as it looks on the videos. It does play a little left to right, like a slight wobble. Installing it, if you have a buddy and you take your time is very easy. The weights are well made rubber material. The bar feels great in the hand, with excellent grip for dead’s and other grip intensive exercises. The pull-up bar has zero give to it, very little play left to right on the rack itself. When racking weights it does make a lot of noise inside my home so I would recommend mounting your rack on a wall in your garage that isn’t facing the interior of the home. The bar holder rack is very sturdy and looks great keeping the bars in stow while not in used. The dip Station was disappointing. It doesn’t fit snug on the rack so there is wiggle left to right though if you go up perfectly and down perfectly it doesn’t wiggle at all. I’d say there’s about a inch of space there. Overall it’s all great equipment, for a solid workout at home.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.