The patented wall-mounted Profile® Folding Squat Rack is a sturdy and sleek way to start building your own garage or home gym.
Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4” of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
No disassembly required when folding it away. Saving space has never been so easy! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, or anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
- (2) 73" 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights
- 2x3 J-Cups (Pair)
- (4) 100lb gas shocks for easy up and down
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- Color Black
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Squat Racks: Require 7'6" (90") ceilings
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (10)
- Questions (0)
Easy to install. Easy to use and store. Works as expected. Love it. The only negative is that it moves a little side to side when loading the weights, but that doesn't affect the function.
Lifting not as big as I used to in small spaces
Everything works great. Install was easy peasy, can’t wait to add more pieces. Thanks for everything!
I love my PRx folding squat rack!!! It's easy to put up and down so I can still get my vehicle in the garage especially in the cold winter months in Minnesota. Just wish I had the ceiling height to have the rack with the pull up bar!!
Short Term | Great Product
We have been using our PRx Rack for about 1 month. It has handled loads from our heaviest lifters, 400 lbs on the rack. It is sturdy design and a HUGE space saver. Simple installation. Selling our old rack to purchase a 2nd one from PRx. This will fit 2 more athletes in our gym.
Our squat rack is great!
We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and performance of our squat rack, as well as the stellar customer service from PRx when we had questions or needed replacement parts. We couldn't be happier.