Fold-Away Design Requires NO Disassembly!
Our patented wall-mounted folding Profile® Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is the most convenient space-saving rack to hit the market today. The addition of the 42" PRx Kipping Bar to our standard Profile Squat Rack allows for kipping movements including bar muscle-ups and toes-to-bar. You can have the garage or home gym you've always wanted, but didn't think you had the space.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
Made in the USA! (Fargo, actually)
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6")
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Two Financing Options Available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (91)
- Questions (41)
Loving it. I have two baby boys and haven't had the time to workout like I used to. Need to keep fit for work, and for a ton of other reasons. Now with a garage gym I can get a workout in whenever I want. Thank you!
Great product, fast shipping and great customer service. I also loved the personal message on the box, thank you buy the way! I ordered a modified rack due to my low ceiling height in my garage. They were able to cut 4" off, no extra charge and I received it in 2 weeks. I'm only giving this 4 starts for two reasons: 1. Measurements for my garage were not accurate and the rack still hit the ceiling. We learned this after already making holes in the wall. We were able to figure it out ourselves and made it work.. it just took forever. 2. Hardware is sort of cheap. We've had a couple break off in our wall. Good thing we had to move the brackets a few inches down anyways so instead of using the hardware provided to us, we went to home depot and replaced all 8 with stronger lag screws. For the price we pay for this rack, I think stronger hardware should be provided. Other than that, this rack is amazing! Very strong and sturdy. It's awesome being able to workout in my garage and still be able to park my car in there after I'm done. And for anyone who can't pay upfront, its nice to be able to make a monthly payment on this. It's like having a monthly gym membership, but in this case.. I get to keep the equipment and not have to feel self conscious like I would at a normal gym lol. Oh! and download their fitness APP. You don't even have to think of putting a WOD together if you don't want to.. they provide one for you. Anyways, thanks! -Happy customer
Great Rack and Accessories.
I've had my PRx Profile Rack with Kipping bar for a bout a month now. I purchased it with the dual bar holder and 4 post weight holder. While the instructions allow you to mount directly to studs, i opted to install 2x8's to give me more flexibility in the install and a bit more peace of mind. The install took me about 3 hours. The install and rack are solid. There is almost no sway or movement doing pull ups and muscle ups. I'll never squat the max capacity, but it handles the 275lb's I've put on it easily. I found i can do kipping pull ups even with a bar racked in my shoulder position. That was a pleasant surprise Definitely the best space saving option out there. My only complaint was it took over a week to get it shipped. It wasn't a big deal that there was a week, I just felt like I should have been updated about the delay automatically and I didn't have to go seeking the status myself. Once it shipped, it took about 3 days and was well packaged.