Fold-away design requires no disassembly!
Our patented wall-mounted folding Profile® Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is the most convenient space-saving rack to hit the market today. The addition of the 42" PRx Kipping Bar to our standard Profile Squat Rack allows for kipping movements including bar muscle-ups and toes-to-bar. You can have the garage or home gym you've always wanted, but didn't think you had the space.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4” of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
Made in the USA! (Fargo, actually)
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7’6”)
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'3" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 90" Racks: Require 8'11" (108") ceilings
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (38)
- Questions (3)
Great product -- poor instructions
The half sheet of paper that came with the set up was not very helpful. I had to watch videos online to figure it out. That's really my only issue. I've been extremely please with the product!
Perfect in almost every way.
First off let me say I love my new equipment, very sturdy very well built. However the wall attachment nuts and bolts are very low grade steel. I snapped a lag bolt at the threads and another at the head. I followed all directions to a T and drilled my holes properly, the bolts are just not a high enough grade for the equipment. The next thing I wish was a little more thought out was the amount of holes on the main rack to allow the spotter arms to go low enough to use with a bench. And lastly the dip bar attaches very loosely I'm guessing to accommodate the 3"x3" set up but for the 3"x2" model the has a lot of movement when in use. I'm going to add some hard plastic like material similar to that used on the spotter arms in order to counter all the movement.
Very happy with the quality of your product
Everything was very easy to install and is increadibly sturdy. Bumper plates are high quality and don't have a rubber smell.