Profile PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Bar - Build Your Own Package
Our sleek and sturdy PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Bar is a fantastic option for people looking to build their own home, garage, or commercial gym! Choose the height and color and then build your customized package from there.
Profile PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Bar Details:
- (2) 11-gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: We recommend 9'5" (113") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (0)
Awesome home gym!
I absolutely love my new setup. Would have been 5 stars, but had a few issues with getting sent the wrong hardware set and the wrong J-Cups.
Best Equiptment I Ever Purchased
Solid ... I know the directions says to install with a partner, but i was able to install the rack, bench, plate holder etc. Alone. Very easy and this stuff is solid. Extremely well made. I was deciding between PRX and another company that has a folding rack. I went PRX and a friend of mine went the other company. My rack feels like it will last forever. My buddy's is wobbly. PRX wins hands down.
Garage Gym Envy
The rig is amazing. The quality of the material is excellent and the put together is not to bad. I love the easy up and down feature. I’m short so this makes it easy for me to workout without waking my husband up to help me get the rack out. The only confusing part was the Kipping bar install but overall not bad for instructions. I love using my PRx and every one of my CrossFit friends are in garage gym envy.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.