The patented wall-mounted folding Profile® PRO Squat Rack with Pull-Up Bar is revolutionizing the workout space as we know it. Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use.
Folding away requires no disassembly. The Profile® PRO Rack offers heavy duty J-Cups, laser cut numbers and can be upgraded to one of our 8 custom colors.
All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 11-gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- Single Pull-Up Bar
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- 90" Racks: We recommend 8'11" (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: We recommend 9'5" (113") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at email@example.com for details!
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (3)
My wife gave me one condition when installing a gym in the garage.. to be able to park both cars. I ordered the rack with pull up bar and thanks to the great customer service they hooked me up with the right measurements for installation. My clearance is only 102" but it works just fine with the pull-up bar. I also installed the 3 peg plate racks and they work like a charm. I've had about 1 month. No regrets and definitely don't have an excuse not to workout.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.