PRx Performance is a proud sponsor of GameDay Competitions and has ponied up some fantastic prizes for the winners. Top overall Men's & Women's competitor wins a Profile Rack and the gym with the most registered athletes gets six of our PRx Olympic Elite Bars!
Who are/what is GameDay Competitions?
GameDay Competitions is focused on bringing the spirit of major CrossFit competitions to the upper Midwest! They're great people to work with and we're very excited to see their growth and success. When asked to describe who they are and what they do, they shared this vision statement with us:
Vision and Purpose
We formed our company three years ago with the sole vision of making elite level competitions accessible to the entire CrossFit community. Our very first competition was held in a college gym, 10 lanes, a few weights and borrowed equipment, no rig and no idea how it all would pan out. We had under 100 athletes but it was an exciting start! Three years later, we are humbled by the support of our athletes and excited to see each one of them give it everything they have on the competition floor.
There are countless athletes that train 5, 6, even 7 days a week without a first class competitive outlet. We want to be a reason for you to train, get pumped up (or even a bit nervous) before 3-2-1-Go! and feel GREAT about yourself in the competitive environment we provide. In all we do, our mission is inspire, excite and reward!
Qualifier info: Registration is open!
Experience the GameDay Qualifier difference! No guessing. Just competing for the best results. The event is broken down into two divisions: scaled or Rx (Masters competitors are invited to compete in the scaled division). Here’s the details:
- September 4: Workouts Released – Yes, plural. We’ll release all three workouts right away so there’s no guessing.
- September 4-19: Submit Your Best Workout – Have at it! Do the workouts once or a hundred times. Submit all three workout scores when you’re satisfied (or exhausted, whatever comes first).
- September 24: Winners Announced
- Overall Men’s Rx and Women’s Rx 1st place: PRx Performance Profile Rack
- Overall Men’s Scaled and Women’s Scaled 1st place: PRx Olympic Elite Bar
- Event winners (Men’s and Women’s Scaled, Men’s and Women’s Rx: NOBULL Shoes)
- Early registration for Championship (Individual spots offered to top qualifiers first)
- Gym with most registered athletes: 6 PRx Olympic Elite Bars
- Any athlete participating in the Qualifier will receive first crack at registration for the Championship!
Hurry and register at: http://gamedaycompetitions.com/gameday-qualifier-2016/
- December 16-18 Minnesota State Fairgrounds
- Participants include: podium finishers from the 2016 GameDay Classic Competitions, GameDay Qualifier athletes, remaining spots, if there are any, will be on first come first serve basis!
- 2 Days of grueling workouts for individuals and teams (MM/FF)
- Workouts: TBA but be ready for anything!
- Teams and individuals will compete for some hefty cash prizes and – most importantly – champ status to end the 2016 competitive year.
Prizes include :
1st place: $2,000
2nd place: 1,000
3rd place: $500
Men’s and Women’s Rx Individuals
1st place: $1,000
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250