The patented wall-mounted folding Profile® PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is revolutionizing the workout space as we know it. Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4" of wall space when not in use. You can have the garage or home gym you always wanted, but didn't think you had the space!
Folding away requires no disassembly. The Profile® PRO Rack offers heavy duty J-Cups, laser cut numbers and can be upgraded to one of our 8 custom colors. (The Orange PRO Rack is the rack we used for our Shark Tank appearance!)
All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 11-gauge steel uprights (7'6" or 8')
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- 90" Racks: Require 8'11" (108") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6'2" tall
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 96" Racks: Require 9'5" (113") ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6'2" and taller
- Pull up bar height: 7'11"
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (25)
- Questions (12)
So far, not so good
After reading so many positive reviews, I was excited to place an order and get this rack, despite it being more than twice the cost of the Rogue fold flat rack. I'm in the military and I'm a coach, so before buying, I sent a message to their facebook messenger account to see about discounts, but no response. Not wanting to wait too long, I decided to order as is because of the sale they had going on. Since then, I've been pretty un-impressed. The only response I got was an answer to my question about garage ceiling height, where they said they would included custom instructions (in line with what other reviewers posted). But when I asked if they had shipped yet, again, no response. It's now been a week since the order and no shipping information or even a response. Most of the other reviews raved about the quick response time and quick shipment, so I'm a little frustrated that I haven't received the same level of customer service. I'll update once the rack shows up, but at this point I'm wondering why I didn't go with the rogue rack, with free shipping, that would have been here by now, that's less than half the cost!
great equipment. had a lot
great equipment. had a lot of trouble bc my floor was on a 1 degree downslope so i had to readjust it a lot and make extra holes. Make sure to measure the slope of ur ground before installing bc it can lead to a lot of headaches!
I love it
My clients love it and it's been a great addition to my little gym!!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.