The patented wall-mounted Profile® Folding Squat Rack is a sturdy and sleek way to start building your own garage or home gym.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
No disassembly required when folding it away. Saving space has never been so easy! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, or anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
Interested in paying over time? Learn more about our two financing options by clicking here!
- (2) 11-gauge 2x3 steel uprights (6'1")
- 2x3 J-Cups (pair)
- Optional Reinforcement Kit: for Dips and increases rack weight capacity to 1000 lbs!
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- All mounting hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity without Reinforcement Kit: 500 lbs
- Weight Capacity with Reinforcement Kit: 1000 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 73" Squat Racks: We recommend 7'7" (91") ceilings
- Folded Down: 52" x 73" x 26.75"
- Folded Up: 52" x 91" x 9" (with J-cups attached)
Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
*Ceiling not quite high enough? Studs not evenly spaced? We might have a fix!
Email us at email@example.com for details!
To view this product in 3D augmented reality, you must use an iPhone with Safari iOS 12 or later. If your device meets these requirements, a cube will be in the top right corner of the product image, which indicates that it's available to be viewed in 3D and augmented reality.
To view the rack in 3D:
- Click on the product image.
- Swipe to rotate the rack around.
- Reverse-pinch to zoom in and pinch to zoom out.
To view the rack in your space (augmented reality):
- Click on the product image.
- Click the AR button at the top.
- Pan the floor space in front of you where you want to place the rack until the rack flies out in front of you. Note: because the rack is large, it may pop out without you realizing it. The best way to tell if the rack is out, is if there is no longer a faded rack on your screen.
- Once the rack is out, place it on your wall. To do this, position the rack so you're viewing it from the side and align the wall brackets to lay flat against the wall.
When in augmented reality mode, you can push the rack around in the three-dimensional space using one finger and rotate it by using a rotating motion with two fingers. As you move around the room, the rack should stay in the location you leave it in. But, depending upon the room and your device, it may move slightly.
NOTE: THIS IS A BROAD OVERVIEW OF HOW OUR RACKS FUNCTION AND IS NOT A PERFECT DEPICTION. SOME DIMENSIONS MAY NOT BE 100% ACCURATE.
Please call or email us with any concerns and questions regarding space and usability. This is a brand new tool and we want to help you get the most out of it!
(701) 566-0452 or firstname.lastname@example.org