Fold-Away Design Requires NO Disassembly!
Our patented wall-mounted folding Profile® Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is the most convenient space-saving rack to hit the market today. The addition of the 42" PRx Kipping Bar to our standard Profile Squat Rack allows for kipping movements including bar muscle-ups and toes-to-bar. You can have the garage or home gym you've always wanted, but didn't think you had the space.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
Made in the USA! (Fargo, actually)
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6")
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at email@example.com for details!
Two Financing Options Available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
Bought a competitors pull up station. Replaced it with this one, and man what a difference. Perfect for kipping pull ups, perfect distance from the wall. Good for toes to bar if you’re short, or bend your knees, to not hit the strict pull-up bar. The bars are textured unlike many which are slick, so you can hold on very well and focus on that extra pull-up and not about slipping off. Very nice to have the ability to fold it up, and it is very easy to do, although we just leave it down most of the time. Great rig!
I love my Profile Rack!!!! (Mostly)
I love almost everything about this profile Squat rack. My only complaint is the Kipping bar. While the texture is perfect to maintain a good grip, the lower bar is too low for me to do pull-ups on ( I'm 5'7"), and the higher bar is too high for me to reach without assistance. There is an option to lower it a bit, however, then the lower Bar gets in the way of almost everything (HSPU, etc) else because then it's "too" low. I also am unable to do T2B on the Kipping bar as my legs or back hit the lower bar, depending on which way I'm facing. I've watched the promo videos and see others doing T2B on it, so maybe it's me that's the problem. I purchased a second pullup bar an installed it separately, and I'm good to go!!!