Fold-Away Design Requires NO Disassembly!
Our patented wall-mounted folding Profile® Squat Rack with Kipping Bar™ is the most convenient space-saving rack to hit the market today. The addition of the 42" PRx Kipping Bar to our standard Profile Squat Rack allows for kipping movements including bar muscle-ups and toes-to-bar. You can have the garage or home gym you've always wanted, but didn't think you had the space.
Easily transform any garage, home, or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
Made in the USA! (Fargo, actually)
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights (7'6")
- 42" Steel Kipping Bar™ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- 2x3 J-Cups
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Pull up bar height: 7'5" (bar may be moved to lower position if needed)
- 90" Racks: We recommend 9' (108") ceilings
*Ceiling not quite high enough? We can make a lot of measurements work. Email us at email@example.com for details!
Two Financing Options Available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (80)
- Questions (28)
I have my rack mounted to a concrete wall, very solid rack, quality metal. Also have the bench sturdy as well would like to see a adjustable bench for incline bench overall would buy again and I recommend it.
Exactly What I Expected
Easy to setup and works exactly as advertised. I'm two weeks into using the device and am 100% satisfied.
Profile Rack with kipping bar and folding bench.
Everything arrived in a timely manner. The bumper wall mounts are solid and have no issues holding the weight. The Pro Rack was extremely easy to assemble and install. Kipping and butterfly style pull-ups don't even affect the stability of the Pro Rack. Now I can get my workout in at home saving loads of time.
Best on the market
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.