PRx Crumb Rubber Olympic Weights (Pairs)
Made of recycled material, crumb rubber weights are one of the toughest training weights available! In the combination of strength and price, crumb rubber has no equal competitors.
Why Recycled Crumb Rubber?
- Less impact to the floor than steel plates
- Quieter than steel plates
- Used in The Fittest Games
- Recycled material
- Proven durability - drop tested to withstand 30,000 drops
- Fits Olympic Bar (2" sleeve)
- Warranty: 90 days for 10 lb & 15 lb*
- Warranty: 2 years for 25 lb - 55 lb
*It is not recommended to drop the 10 lb & 15 lb from higher than 36". Doing so alone on the bar can cause the inserts to be damaged and voids warranty.
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Excellent Garage/Gym Package/Setup
Love the setup. Everything seems to be very strong and it has given us a lot more room for other gym equipment. We’re able to commute to our garage gym in a few seconds saving us drive time and gas and when my legs are jello I can commute back to my couch very quickly. Oh yeah, can’t forget going to my own restroom, setting up multiple stations without having people waiting on me, and if I’m just super lazy that day I can leave my weights where I want them when I’m done. Our entire family has been using the equipment and throwing it around with Cleans, Squats, Presses, Deadlifts, Bench etc and the rack is very strong feeling. I can play my own music as loud as I want, wear whatever I want, make as much noise as I want all in my own gym. PRX has a Fit App my wife and I are following that has a lot of workouts as well as videos for examples. Only negative is my garage so it’s not a negative for the equipment. Our ceiling is barely 9ft so a full pull-up or kipping pull-up puts you close to hitting your head. However, it folds up just like you see in the video with ease. I would highly recommend their garage packages if you’re looking into building your own garage/gym.