The patented wall-mounted Profile® Folding Squat Rack is a sturdy and sleek way to start building your own garage or home gym.
Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4"of wall space when not in use. All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store!
No disassembly required when folding it away. Saving space has never been so easy! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, or anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
- (2) 72" 2x3 11 gauge steel uprights
- 2x3 J-Cups (Pair)
- (4) 100lb gas shocks for easy up and down
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- Color Black
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52" wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24" from wall when down and ready to use
- Wall Brackets mount to 16" or 24" on-center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required.
- Squat Racks: Require 7'7" (91") ceilings
Two financing options available!
- PayPal Credit offers No payments + No interest if paid in full in 6 month and is available on orders over $99. Just select PayPal Credit when checking out and you can be approved in seconds! (requires PayPal account)
- We also offer financing via Bread, which allows you to pay off your equipment in easy monthly payments over time! Applying is fast and easy, and does not affect your credit score. Select Bread as your payment option when checking out, and find out if you prequalify for financing on your new equipment!
Great space saving product!
Excuses are now gone
So I have seen the adds for quite some time and always though man thats a great idea because I actually use my garage to work on vehicles. Also I feel working on strength at the local Box, it always felt rushed because we had to fix everything into the 1hour time slot. Also being having to be there at a certain time and plan my whole day around 1 hour didnt really fit into my always changing schedule. So I pull the trigger and ordered a rack, a bar and some bumpers. Shipped fast and I remember opening it up and that is when I knew I could have no more excuses. The install went with ease and the rack is holding up great! The involvement of the company with a hand written note on the box and social media presence, I couldnt be happier with my purchase. Corbin
From the quality to the customer service, it’s been a pleasure to purchase and use my new PRx setup. Looks and feels amazing. The home gym reinvented!
PRx Squat Rack
The PRx squat rack has put the convenience back into working out. I am really enjoying this peace of equipment and would recommend this to anyone who has limited time in the day for there work out routine. One thing to take into consideration is that most garage floors have a slope to them so you need to take that into account during installation other wise your squat rack will not be level.
We purchased the Profile rack for our small garage. I am very pleased with the overall design and function. Unfortunately the Savannah bar did not fit or seem safe to hold my wife. The sales team was helpful and gave me a shipping return paper to make my life easier. (Fyi keep the box). I want to mention that they reponded to all my emails right away and even checked in to see if things were ok.